During their time in the program, McNair Scholars complete an original research, scholarly, and/or creative activity project; present their work at regional and national conferences; and prepare for successful and well-funded graduate studies following their time at Truman.
- Faculty mentoring
- Grad school & career exploration
- Funding for grad school visits & applications
- Paid summer research internships
- Funding for travel to grad program visits & professional conferences
- Monthly seminars & educational activities focused on student success and wellness
- Individualized support throughout the graduate school selection & application process